International free hosting services leader HOSTINGER
is looking for new people in Russia
to add to our team. If you're looking for a challenging career in the web
hosting industry, HOSTINGER is the company for you.
How do we create such a dynamic and
enjoyable work environment?
* We only hire great people.
* Our employees are dependable and reliable.
* We encourage learning additional skills.
* The management team actually cares.
* We all work from the comfort of our home
Sound like a team you'd like to be part of? Excellent - because we'd love to
* Exceptional customer service skills.
* Love of helping people and love for the Internet!
* Good Internet connection
* Phone & Computer Microphone for Skype
* Fluent in Russian (written and oral).
* Good in English.
* Responsible person who can work remotely and independently with little direct
* Good communicator and able to follow instructions.
*Copy write and translate texts, emails products etc. from English to Russian
* Provide support to our shared, reseller, and vps web hosting customers via
live chat and our ticket system.
* Accept support calls by phone.
* Assist our server managers with any stability and load related issues on
* Respond to and investigate abuse issues (spam/phishing).
* Experience with managing web hosting accounts and domain names.
* Experience with a broad set of web hosting topics and popular open source
software (Wordpress, Drupal, phpBB, etc.)
* Experience withApache,MySQL, PHP.
* Experience with working on Linux console.
The available position is full-time
(40 hours per week).
To apply, please send a motivational letter and CV (in English language) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your motivational letter does NOT have to be
extensive, but it should tell us something about you and what sets you apart
from the rest of the qualified candidates.